Terms & Conditions
- A 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST) is applicable to all Singapore-based companies for Singapore venue.
- All fees stated include luncheons, refreshments and a complete set of conference documents. It does not include the cost of accommodation and travel.
- Fee stated is the discounted price PER DELEGATE. Only ONE DISCOUNT applies; either the Early Bird Rate OR Group Rate.
- Multiple Bookings Discount pricing is applicable to groups of 3 or more delegates from the same organisation registering for the same event, at the same time.
- Registration fees are subject to the prevailing government tax.
- View payment terms and bank transfer details, click here »
Indemnity from infection-related situations: By participating at SMTC, you agree to waive, release, absolve and forever discharge Informa, and Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore, their officers, agents and representatives from all and any responsibility, actions, claims, demands, obligations and/or liability arising from any loss or damage (including without limitation and to the extent permissible by law, physical injury, infection, loss of life or property damage) sustained by you or caused as a result of your participation in the SMTC, or the suspension or cancellation of SMTC due to a public health emergency.
Your safety is our top priority, register with confidence.
- Seats are limited based on social distancing requirements and allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis only.
- Complimentary Invitation is exclusive and is not transferable.
- As no back-filling of seats is allowed, please only accept the invitation if you could schedule to attend on both days.
- Changing of attendees names one week before the event is permitted, subject to the organisers’ approval.
- Organisers reserved rights to accept, reject or ask for more relevant information to qualify for a complimentary invitation.